Monday, June 4, 2012

Oceans 11, 12, 13 and.......... 52



Yesterday when I took a walk along the river shore I did pass a bench on which a guy was sitting, holding a big, home-made kite in his hands. It was windy, a bit too windy for a big kite to fly. I saw it was mounted some kind of camera in the middle of the kite.
I stoped for a couple of seconds, nodded a "Hi!" to him, he nodded back.
"A bit too windy for this?" I said and pointed at the kite.
"Yeah", he said, "I'm waiting for it to calm a bit".
"Taking photos?" I said, looking in the direction of the camera.
"Do you have a computer?" he asked.
"Yes, of course"
"Check on You Tube, I'm Oceans52" he said.
His origin was from Crete, Greece, and that's why the Swedish and Greece flag are on the kite.
And I did. Nothing spectacular, but a bit funny to see the result of his work. It seems like the video shown here is taken about 5 km south from where we met, but, I'm not all sure.
O'

No comments:

Post a Comment